The ThinkPad Pro Docking Station is designed exclusively for 2018 and newer ThinkPad T, L, X, and X1 Series laptops to provide the best docking experience for large enterprise ThinkPad customers. The innovative side connector provides a slim, driver-free way to connect conveniently and securely to a range of USB accessories and external displays, while rapid charging support and a mirrored power button make it easy to undock and go. For IT Managers, the mechanical ThinkPad Pro Dock supports PXE book, wake on LAN, and MAC address pass-through for simplifying asset management. Painstakingly designed after extensive feedback from ThinkPad customers, these new ThinkPad docking stations provide seamless connectivity through dual USB-C and ethernet ports. Transfer data at 5 Gbps via three USB 3.1 ports, and connect to dual UHD displays, too.
- Enterprise-class, universal, mechanical side-docking station. Includes 135W Power Adapter and Power Cord.
- 1x USB-C (5 Gbps, 5V 3A power); 3x USB 3.0 Gen 1 (5 Gbps, 1 always-on USB Charging); 2x USB 2.0.
- 2x DisplayPort 1.4 ; 1x 3.5 mm Stereo/Mic Combo Port; 1x Gigabit Ethernet Port; 1x Kensington security lock slot (lock sold separately).
- Compatibility: P52s, L580, L480, T580, P580p, T480s, T480, X1 Carbon Gen 6, X280.
- What’s in the Box: ThinkPad Basic Docking Station (with key lock and 2 keys); ThinkPad Slim Tip 135 W Power Adapter and Power Cord; Setup poster; Warranty poster.