The Belkin 12-Outlet Surge Protector protects your electronic devices from surges and spikes. This 4320-Joule surge protector features 12 surge-protected outlets to provide powerful protection for your workstations, printers, broadband modems, home theater systems and everyday household electronics. It features a cord-management system that helps keep cables organized, and a rotating outlet design to allow extra room for large AC adapter blocks.
SURGE PROTECTION SAFETY
If a surge protector ever becomes hot to the touch, shut off the unit immediately.
Never daisy-chain power strips to other power strips or extension cords.
Never allow a power strip to be exposed to a moist environment.
Avoid running too many high-energy consuming appliances through a single surge protector at once.
High-energy consuming electronics/appliances include window AC units, space heaters, refrigerators, washers/dryers etc.
Only one power strip should be plugged into a single two-outlet electrical socket.
Never cover a surge protector with carpet, furniture, or anything that would limit or prevent air circulation.
IMPORTANT: The protective components inside surge protectors that absorb over-voltage spikes will eventually wear out. Most estimates put the average lifespan of a surge protector from 3 to 5 years.
- 12-outlet surge protector power strip with 8ft/2.4M cord
- Space-saving combination of rotating outlets (8) and stationary outlets (4)
- Safeguards computers, appliances, home theater and office equipment from potentially damaging power surges
- Backed by Lifetime Warranty and protected by $300,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
- Specs: 4,320 Joule-energy rating / 6,000v maximum spike voltage / AC 15A, 125V, 1875W
- Safe Usage: Correct operation is important – see Product Description section below for useful safety information