Acer Chromebook Spin 11 CP311-1H-C5PN comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron N3350 Dual-Core Processor 1.1GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.4GHz, Google Chrome Operating System, 11.6″ HD 1366 x 768 resolution, high-brightness, LED-backlit IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology with integrated 10-point multi-touch screen, supporting finger touch and image auto rotation (16:9 aspect ratio), Intel HD Graphics, 4GB of Onboard DDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) with 88 degree wide angle lens supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR), 2 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 ports (up to 5 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, USB Charging, DC-in, 2 – USB 3.0 Ports, 3-Cell Li-Ion Battery (3490 mAh), Up to 10-hours Battery Life, 2.76 lbs. | 1.25 kg (system unit only) (NX.GV2AA.001).
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, all from your Chromebook.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Convertible Chromebook with Intel Celeron N3350, 11.6″ HD Touch Display, 4GB Memory, 32GB eMMC and Up to 10-hour Battery Life