Acer Chromebook 15 CB515-1HT-C2AE comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron N3350 Dual-Core Processor 1.1GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.4GHz, Google Chrome Operating System, 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Multi-touch widescreen LED-backlit IPS display, Intel HD Graphics, 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM Memory, 32GB eMMC, 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, HD Wide-Angle Webcam (1280 x 720), supports High Dynamic Range (HDR), 2 – USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, 2 – USB 3.0 Ports, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 12-hours Battery Life, 3.97 lbs. | 1.8 kg (system unit only) (NX.GPTAA.008)
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and slides.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- CB515-1HT-C2AE comes with 15.6″ Full HD Touch Display, Intel Celeron N3350, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Google Chrome, Aluminum Cover, 180 Degree Lay Flat Design, Up to 12-hours Battery Life.